1. Target Your Instagram Audience Down to the User
2. Create Better Instagram Content
3. Get More Instagram Followers (Real Ones)
4. Start Using the Right Instagram Hashtags Now
5. Engage With Users On Instagram Stories
6. Tag Relevant Instagram Accounts and Set Locations
7. Link Your Instagram Account to Other Platforms
A great way to expand your reach is to link your Instagram account to your other social media accounts. If you’re targeting your Instagram growth and don’t have much time or energy for other platforms, there are almost no drawbacks to cross-posting.
If you are trying to build an audience on those channels too, consider how your Instagram account can have a relationship with those accounts. Ask followers on Facebook to check out exclusive content on Instagram and vice-versa. Win-win!
The Instagram app and social media scheduling software like Hootsuite and Buffer make it easy to post your Instagram content to other platforms. But there’s another strategy that might help you get more Instagram likes.
If you include links instead of putting the media on other platforms, you might keep those likes and follows on Instagram. Sure, you can easily upload your image to Twitter. But a link will bring the potential follower to your Instagram profile and get you that Instagram love.
What do you think of these 7 steps?
Which one are you going to try first?
What’d I miss?
Tell me in the comments below!
If you want help with your goal to get more Instagram likes in 2021, book your free consult today!